Wine Tasting on River Road Wine Trail
“I don’t always drink Napa Valley wine but when I do,
I go to South Monterey Wine Country.”
Private group tours: Want Big Blue (tour van) all to yourself? Reserve the entire vehicle for 7 adults, and you’ll enjoy a 12% discount on your Tour. (Please note that this is not a private tour unless you reserve all seats in the van.)
We well pick you up within a 25 minute radius. Extra fee for longer distances (up to 50 miles total.)
Please call for pricing (Must be at least 21 years old to book this tour)
- 4 to 6 hour guided tour
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Tasting at 3 different wineries
- Bottled water
- Photo opportunity stops
- Beautiful scenic route drive
- Visit to the Soledad Visitors & Gateway Center
- Gourmet Lunch – Enjoy a Caesar salad, croissant sandwich and cupcake desert on your tour!
- Gourmet Platter – Maximize your wine tasting experience with this gourmet platter. Enjoy three cheeses and three more items (fresh fruits, dried fruits, crackers, olives, figs, grapes, nuts, salami) depending on availability. Serves six to seven guests.
- Cheese platter – A tasteful platter consisting of two cheeses and crackers sure to delight your taste buds! Serves two to three guests.
- Other arrangements can be made for special events (birthdays, anniversaries, etc).
- Mini croissant filled with delicious chicken salad! – Serves six to seven guests (goes great with the gourmet platter).
Lunch and Platters are subject to substitutions
- 10:30 AM Pick-up
- 10:30 – 11:00 AM Scenic drive to first winery
- 11:00 – 11:45 PM First winery visit
- 11:45 – 12:30 PM Second winery drive
- 12:30 – 1:15 PM Second winery visit
- 1:15 – 1:45 PM Lunch (optional)
- 1:45 – 2:00 PM Drive to third winery
- 2:00 – 2:45 PM Third winery visit
- 2:45 – 3:00 Driver to Soledad Visitors & Gateway Center
- 3:00 – 3:20 Soledad Visitors & Gateway Center visit
- 3:20 – 4:00 PM Drop-off
- Times are approximate
- If you feel that the tour leader met or exceeded your expectations you are welcome to reward him/her as an expression of your appreciation. Leaving a gratuity is at your discretion, and the standard gratuity in the service industry is 15% to 18%
Tour Cancellation Policy:
Due to the challenge of how far in advance we have to make our reservations we have a one (1) week cancellation policy. If we receive your cancellation one (1) week before the start of the tour you can expect a full refund. If it is cancelled less than one (1) week before the start of the tour, no refund will be provided. We do understand there are situations beyond people’s control such as air travel delays, traffic, etc. We will accommodate to allow people to move their reservation if possible. Experience SoMoCO reserves the right to cancel or move the tour to another time and date.
We look forward to welcoming you soon on a SoMoCo tour! Please keep these details in mind as you plan your adventure:
Unless you reserve all seats in the van, other individuals may also be on your SoMoCo tour. We are happy to offer private tours and special group charters. Contact us for information and booking.
Each guest is responsible for any cleaning fee for spillage of wine or any other soiling of vehicle.
Please be courteous to other passengers by being on time for all tour departures.
For additional questions/bookings, you can reach us at 831-595-5921 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- For waiver information click here